No. It is not possible to import old statements into your Money Dashboard account. When you first link to your account, Money Dashboard will retrieve up to a maximum of 90 days of transactions. For example, if your bank only displays seven days of transactions, then Money Dashboard can only pull across seven days’ worth of transactions. We will always retrieve the maximum number of transactions available from your bank, credit card provider or building society. As you use your Money Dashboard account and regularly update your transactions a history will build up over time.
Articles in this section
- I have duplicate transactions, how do I get rid of them?
- How do I export my transactions?
- How do I split transactions?
- I get a message 'Something went wrong' when trying to login
- How do I update the login details for my bank account?
- Forgotten my email address/change email address?
- Weekly Summary Email
- Why am I not receiving emails from Money Dashboard?
- How do I delete my Money Dashboard account?
- Can I get a Money Dashboard joint account with a partner?