Your web dashboard is mission control. There are seven “widgets” to help you keep in control of your money.
You can change the order of these by dragging them into new positions (click & hold the three dots in the top left). You can also change the size of them - some graphs are just better bigger! - by selecting the “change widget size” icon on the top right of the widget & choosing how big you want the widget to be.
Here’s a quick overview of what each widget is for. Click on the links for more details about how to set them up.
- If you want a quick overview list of all your transactions from the last 7 days, or since you last logged in, take a look at “transactions”.
- If you want to keep an eye on your spend from the last week by category (or since you last logged in) you might like to explore “Outgoings”. (If you’re a fan of the weekly summary email, you’ll like this one).
- Like a lovely bar chart? If you want to see how your spending is changing over time “Outgoings by group” is the widget for you. You will be able to see how your spend in up to 4 tags changes over a period of 3 -12 months.
- The good ol’ pie chart. If you want to know how much you spent in a particular month (or year) by category “Outgoings by tag” might be your new favourite thing. It can also help you answer exactly how much you spent on coffee last month...
- Use “Balance History” to see how you’re doing this month compared to last month.
- Don’t get caught out by unexpected bills. If you set up planner you will be able to see a list of all your upcoming predicted outgoings in the “planner” widget.
- Keep an exact track of your spend with budget trackers. Set up a custom budget tracker and you will be able to see at a glance how much you’ve spent of so far, & how much you have left in the “budget” widget