Did you know the average person is spending £134.08 per month on transactions under £10?
It's so easy to buy little things (particularly on contactless) without thinking about it. It all adds up... this "casual" spending can be a big killer of your plans to get in charge of your spending & one of the easiest places to get a win when improving your finances.
A great habit to get into is regularly checking how much your're spending on little purchases by checking your spend under a tenner:
- Go to Transactions
- Select "filter by amount"
- Tick only "outgoing"
- Set the min amount to -10.00
- Leave max amount as -0.01
- Only transactions under £10 are now shown
- Scroll down to see the total amount spent each month on items less than £10