- Look at your accounts in the sidebar or on the ‘accounts’ tab
- When an account can be connected via Open Banking API you will see a “Switch to Open Banking” button next to the account
- Click the button & you will be directed to your banks online portal
- Sign in as normal & follow the prompts (the example here is Nationwide, but all banks will offer you a similar process)
- Once you have selected the accounts you want to connect you will be redirected back to Money Dashboard
- Your account connection will have been switched to Open Banking
- You will see a badge next to accounts which are connected via Open Banking
Please note, not all account connections are available via Open Banking API yet. You may need to retain a credential sharing connection for your other accounts.