So you've 'Switched your account' to Open Banking but there has been a minor hiccup. You've got duplicate transactions on your account. If you've got a full duplicate account in your accounts page please click here. Otherwise read below.
Go on to the desktop version of the app. Go to the transactions page and delete the transactions.
Got loads of duplicates or does this keep happening to you? Just get in contact with us so we can see what is going on.
Why this happens?
So the way we switch you to Open Banking is that we overlap the old source of data (credential sharing via Yodlee) to the new stream directly from your provider. Our software ninjas then remove the duplicates to make the transition as smooth as possible.
However, these two systems aren't speaking exactly the same language. As a result sometimes the software ninjas might miss a few. This is quite rare but we designed the system to be a little cautious and we feel it's better that you might get some duplicates rather than missing transactions all together.
Tell me what to do!!
Okay no more blabbing from me. You need to delete the transactions
- You need to go to the desktop version of the app.
- Go to the transactions tab
- For the transaction you want to delete go to the transaction and hover over the icon (usually of the provider the transaction is from) and a box will appear. Click on it.
- Do this for all transactions you want to delete (NOTE: make sure you leave one transaction unchecked)
- Look in the top right hand corner and select 'Delete Transactions'
PLEASE NOTE transaction deletion is permanent. This will alter your balance history and we cannot re-add these transactions for you.
6. Enter your password to delete transactions