This article provides detailed information for adding and connecting your Barclays accounts on the web application (Desktop) and mobile application (iOS/Android).
1. What Barclays Account Types can be connected to Money Dashboard?
Not all account types come under the PSD2 (the legislation requiring banks to make your account information more accessible to you). So only certain types of accounts are made available to connect on Money Dashboard. Barclays current accounts and some cash savings accounts are supported. ISAs are not currently available, and certain types of savings accounts may not yet be available either. We will continue to provide connections to as many accounts as possible, opening up new Open Banking API connections as soon as they are available.
2. Connecting supported Barclays accounts (Desktop)
3. Connecting supported Barclays accounts (iOS)
4. Connecting supported Barclays accounts (Android)
5. Connecting Barclays Joint Accounts
Please refer to the this article for more information on connecting joint accounts.