If you are having an issue with connection to your TSB account, there are two things you can do when attempting again:
1. Ensure that your credentials are correct
The fields required to connect your account are:
- Username: this is the username for your online account. This field is not case sensitive.
- Password: this is your online password. This **is** case sensitive.
- Memorable information: This is your full memorable information. When signing in to your online account you are required to enter only three characters from this, but on Money Dashboard Classic please enter the full answer. This is not case sensitive.
2. If you are on a Chrome browse:
TSB have advised us of an issue with cookie handling on their Open Banking API when trying to connect using Chrome. If you are on this browser you may find that after entering your login details they are rejected and TSB will then display the following error message: 'We are sorry, an error appears. Please, try again later".
TSB are working on a fix, but in the meantime have suggested the following workaround: once you get the error message try clearing the browser's cookies, refresh the page then try re-entering the login details again.
Alternatively we would suggest if the issue persists you try on an up to date version of a different browser such as Firefox, Edge or Safari (depending on which ones are available on your operating system). If you have both the Money Dashboard Classic app and TSB app on your mobile device/tablet then you should also be able to authenticate this way without having to go through the Chrome browser, though if you are trying from an Android device and don't have the TSB app installed on it then you may encounter the same problem as the authentication journey is likely to go via the Chrome browser.
If none of the above works, please do get in touch with our support team by sending us a request here.