This page goes into how you can download your transaction history as a CSV file (in case you want to save it on your computer), how to change any logos on your transactions and the Results summary option. You will find all of these options on your transactions page and look for the layout below
Now you have your transactions looking like you want and saved any filters you might find useful. We’ve added some final tools:
- Results Summary: Based on the filters you have used this will give a very condensed summary of all transactions
- Edit: We have been through this in the editing multiple tags and transactions articles
- Download: Want to have your transaction data on your own computer. That's fine by us just click the Download button. Be aware that it will download the data based on the filters you have applied.
- This comes as a CSV file. So you can open it in excel or another tool on your choice.
- You can download out of any view you want
- Logos: Change the logos on the far left of a transaction from your bank account you used to the merchant you shopped with.