This article shows you the 'Spend Report' feature on your iOS/Android and provides examples of how you can make use of this feature to manage your finances better.
1. What is it and why should I use it?
2. Accessing your Spend Report on iOS
3. Accessing your Spend Report on Android
What is it and why should I use it?
As the name suggests, the Spend Report tool let's you quickly view where you are spending your money. It is important to note that for the tool to be doing what it's meant to do, you'll need to have connected your bank accounts where incoming and outgoing transactions are happening, as well as have set up your tags.
The Spend Report provides snapshots of:
- Where your money is going/where is it coming from based on the way you have you have set up your Tags which then categorises your spend
- Are you getting more incoming or more outgoing?
- Which are the Merchants you are spending your money at?
- How often do you spend with a specific Merchant?
This can help you to quickly identify potential types of spending you wish to control better and where you might want to spend less on.