In this article we cover how to search your Transactions using the Filter function. When using this feature on the web, you are also able to save the Filter settings to easily refer to the same search circumstances again in future.
Articles in this section
- Introduction To Transactions
- How to Split Transactions
- How to Search/View certain Transactions
- How to edit/change the description of a/multiple transactions?
- How to download/export Transactions
- How to Delete Transactions
- Seeing a quick summary of my Transactions
- Can I manually add/enter transactions?
- What information is shown in a Transaction?
- How far back will my transactions go?