Searching and Filtering transactions
If you look at the picture above you will see that you have Filter Timeline Dates, Search by Description, Search by Tag and Filter Amount. I have outlined what each of these do below:
- Search by Description: This can be useful for transactions that have descriptions made by you.
- Search by Tag: This uses the tag name to search for and is good for looking at transactions in a specific category.
- Filter Timeline Dates: Choose the dates that you want to see transactions for
- Filter Amount: Only looking for big transactions? You can set this here.
So once you've decided how to see your finances we’ve given you the opportunity to save the current filters so you can get back to them quickly. Doing this is simple.
- Set your filters up in any way you like in your preferred mode.
- Click on the Timeline button (See the screenshot above)
- If you are intersted in the timeline, merchant and categories views look here
- Next to the 'My Filters Box' a 'Save Current Filters' box will appear. Click on Save current Filters
- Give the set of filters a name
- Click save and they will be stored in the my filters tab.