To get the most out of budgeting you need to understand the numbers. This page goes through your average weekly budget, previous budgets, editing a budget and what you have left.
What information do you see on your Budgets?
So here is an example of the budget that you have. Some of the key features are:
- Budget Name: In this case Enjoyment
- Tags Included: In this case only the Dining and Going Out Tag
- Total budget spent/Total budget Allowance: This is how much you have spent since the budget started and the total budget. In this case £8.45 and £150.00
- Average Weekly Budget: Over the length of budget you have what what could you spend per week and stay under budget. In this case £34.48.
- Budget Left: Based on how much of your budget you have spent how much do you have left. In this case £141.55
- Percentage Spend: How much of your total budget have you spent as a percentage? In this case 6%
- Previous Budgets: See how much you spent on this budget in previous reporting periods
- Edit Budget (next to previous budgets): Want to edit the tags or change the name? You can do all that here