A D316 error at times is due to a a brief and temporary disruption to Open Banking connections. It is worth waiting for 24 hours and trying again. If the issue persists, please search for your provider specific article on our Help Centre / check our status page for any updates regarding this and submitting a request to our Support team here. We apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Articles in this section
- 'Unable to connect to your account' when trying to refresh my account
- Service Status of Supported providers
- My connected bank account isn't refreshing
- What if you receive a "Sorry, we couldn't set up sharing" message when connecting to Open Banking?
- Why can't I see all my bank accounts when adding via open banking?
- "Page Expired" error message when connecting or reauthenticating your Open Banking account
- Problems adding/connecting bank accounts
- D413 error