Welcome To Money Dashboard Classic
Take this section as the first step to start your finance mastery journey. It points you in the direction of how best to use Money Dashboard Classic and important information on Our Security and Frequently Asked Questions when using the application.
The First Steps
- How secure is Money Dashboard?
- Enabling 2 -factor/multi-factor authentication on my Money Dashboard Classic account
- Can anyone use Money Dashboard Classic to access my bank accounts and credit cards and make any transactions?
- Access to my Money Dashboard Classic account
- Your data and information on Money Dashboard
- What does Open Banking mean for Security?
FAQs when using Money Dashboard
- Can I rearrange the list of bank accounts on the main screen of the web browser application?
- How do I track my savings?
- How to handle cash with Money Dashboard Classic?
- How to Handle Transfers / Credit Card Repayments
- How do I see the little spends that add up?
- How to remove/close off/delete connected bank accounts?
FAQs about Money Dashboard
- Can I connect non-UK/non-Sterling accounts to Money Dashboard Classic?
- How do I sign up for a Money Dashboard Classic account?
- Supported devices and compatibility for using Money Dashboard Classic
- What does Money Dashboard do?
- Where can I use Money Dashboard Classic?