Connecting and Refreshing your Bank Accounts
Information about Open Banking, how to set up a connection to your bank accounts, how to switch to an open banking connection if you have previously connected your bank account via credential sharing and troubleshooting bank account connection issues including refreshing, switching to open banking and reauthenticating.
What is Open Banking?
- Unsupported and Upcoming Providers
- Switching to Open Banking - Everything you need to know
- What Open Banking connections are available & what you need to do
- What will happen to my accounts that are not yet supported on Open Banking?
- Is the change to Open Banking mandated?
- Why is my bank saying they have open banking API enabled but it's not supported on Money Dashboard?
Troubleshooting bank account connections
- Duplicate accounts or transactions
- Balances and Transactions (Non-duplicate issues)
- Troubleshooting issues for Setting up a new connection / Refreshing / Re-authenticating
- Troubleshooting the switch/migrate to open banking connections
Important to Note about Specific Providers
- American Express
- Barclays / Barclaycard
- HSBC / First Direct / Marks & Spencer
- Royal Bank of Scotland / Natwest Bank / Tesco Bank
- Virgin Money
Connecting/Adding a New Bank Account or an Offline Source
Switching to Open Banking
- How to switch your existing connected bank accounts to Open Banking
- Bank of Scotland - Switching existing Bank of Scotland accounts to Open Banking
- Barclays - Switching existing Barclays accounts to Open Banking
- Halifax - Switching existing Halifax accounts to Open Banking
- Lloyds - Switching existing Lloyds accounts to Open Banking
- Nationwide - Switching existing Nationwide accounts to Open Banking